EDAGUM®SM is a liquid humic bio-fertilizer a new generation of natural
liquid humic fertilizer EDAGUM ® SM is a natural plant growth stimulator
produced from an ecologically safe raw material – a lowland peat. The unique
"know-how" of EDAGUM ® SM fertilizer production allows to obtain and
preserve the whole complex of biologically active substances from the peat:
humic and fulvic acids, organic acids (succinic, oxalic, malic etc.), amino acids,
carbohydrates, vitamins, macro- and microelements in bioavailable organic
forms. Due to the high content of these components, the fertilizer has high
biological activity and a wide range of action.
Fertilizer, which is made from environment high-purity lowland peat.
effective product for pre-plant treatment of seeds, bulbs, tubers, grafts and for
foliar feeding of all agricultural crops during their vegetation suitable for all soil
and climate conditions Increases the yield on 15-50% depending on plant
Stimulates plant growth and development, Removes stress from pesticides
and agrochemicals, Strengthens immunity to disease, Improves the ability to
adapt to environmental conditions.
Contains a unique complex of ingredients: Humic substances (mark C) more
than 80% from organic matter; the sum of humic and fulvic acids is 40-50 g/L
(fulvic acid fraction includes: amino acids, carbohydrates, water-soluble
carboxylic acids), macro- and microelements in bioavailable organic speciation.
To increase the crop yield from 10-30% (cereals) up to 40-50% (potatoes,vegetables) and even more;
- * To accelerate crop maturing up to 10 days and even more;
- * To increase the storability of yield;
- * To improve establishment of sprouts and seedlings at transplanting;
- * To strengthen development the plant system of and respiration;
- * To increase plant resistance to the negative factors of environment
(drought, superfluous moisture, frosts);
- * To protect plants from bacterial and fungal diseases;
- * To increase the efficiency of nitric, potassium and phosphoric fertilizers,
pesticides, that make possible to reduce their application rates up to 20-
40% and remove its stress effect on the plants. In addition it leads to the
reduction of the transport charges and warehouse costs;
- * To restore and to maintain soil fertility;
- * To restore soil microbiological activity (or to considerably stimulate the
activity of different groups of soil microorganisms);
- * To increase soil water-holding capacity, to preserve their properties
being disturbed either by intensive irrigation or by high rates of mineral
- * To soften the effects of soil acidity and salinity on the plants;
- * To decrease nitrate content in agricultural production.
- * To bond up heavy metals, radionucleads and pesticide residues in soil by
forming insoluble (in soil solution) complexes thereby preventing both
their plant uptake and transfer into the ground waters and atmosphere;
- * To obtain ecologically safe production of the highest quality.
Packaged in: 1 Liter, 10 liters containers 20, 50, 100, 200 and 1000 liters
packaging are also available.
EDAGUM®SМ application of treatments:
Foliar feedings: 10 ml of the product per 10 l of water. During spring-
summer time spray once in 10 days, for window plants spray once a month
during autumn and winter.
Root feedings: 15 ml of the product per 10 l of water. During spring-summer
time water once in 10 days, for window plants once a month. During autumn-
Soaking of seeds: 5 ml of the product per 1 l of water. Duration of soaking is
Soaking of stalks, tubers, bulbs: 5 ml of the product per 1 l of water. Duration
of soaking is 4-5 hours
Compost preparation: 15 ml of the product per 10 l of water, 3-5 l of the
solution through each 30 cm of a heap.
Soil watering before planting, after harvesting: 15 ml of the product per 10 l of
water, 1-2 l of the solution per 1 sq.m
For soil remediation against heavy metals and radionuclides: water soil with
solution: 1 l of the product per 10 l of water, 1-2 l of the solution per 1 sq.m.